Hartley Farm Equestrian Yard
Our yard is a friendly, professionally/owner run yard set in the stunning Wiltshire countryside, approximately 8 miles from the City of Bath and 2 miles from Bradford on Avon. It is within the Avon Vale Hunt country, but also conveniently close to Beaufort, Wyle Valley and Bath Riding Club venues and 10 minutes from West Wilts Equestrian Centre. The farm itself is set across 150 acres in which we offer off road hacking, along with miles of quiet country lanes.
The Livery Yard shares its site with our award winning Farm Shop and Kitchen, which is perfect for a light lunch or warming hot chocolate, but all our equestrian facilities are tucked away for peace and privacy.
The Yard offers:
- Large American style barns, with spacious Monarch stables and water drinkers in all.
- All year round turn out with a 60 x 20 outdoor school with an Equestrian Surfaces all weather surface and set of showjumps.
- Claydon 5 horse Horse Walker – an invaluable addition to the yard, where horses can be exercised, brought back into work after injury or simply warmed up and cooled down.
- Secure alarmed tack rooms, with the added benefit of yard owners living on site.
- Ample storage facility with hard surfaced parking available for lorries and trailers complete with wash down area and a rest room with toilet and kitchen on site
- Hartley Farm home grown hay and hayledge available.
For more information please contact Kim Bowles through the contact form below:
More from around the farm
Sharing our passion for food and farming
With 5 generations and over 100 years of farming experience in the family, we are hugely passionate about producing & serving the best food in our family-run farm shop & kitchen.