Loyalty Card Application Form
Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years or over to be eligible to become a Hartley Farm loyalty scheme member.
- Collect 1 point for every £1 spent. 1 point is worth 1 penny to spend on products in-store. This may be subject to change for promotional reasons.
- Cards must be presented at the time of purchase before the transaction has been completed.
- Points cannot be added without the physical card at the time of purchase.
- If the card is not present, keep your receipt and the points from that transaction may be added at a later date.
- Each receipt can only be redeemed once.
- Your rewards can be redeemed on any subsequent visit to Hartley Farm in our Shop or Kitchen.
- Any points not used on purchases within 1 year from their collection date will be removed from your card and the remaining points balance altered. These will be unable to be redeemed for goods at this point.
- In the event of a lost or stolen card please let us know so we can arrange a replacement card.
- All offers linked to our loyalty scheme are subject to availability.
- Cards have no monetary value.
- You can terminate your membership at any time by advising us in writing. Any outstanding points which you have accrued will be immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- This card remains the property of Hartley Shop who reserves the right to decline the issue, change the terms or withdraw the card at any time. In case of withdrawal, any outstanding points you have accrued will be immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation provided.
Sharing our passion for food and farming
With 5 generations and over 100 years of farming experience in the family, we are hugely passionate about producing & serving the best food in our family-run farm shop & kitchen.