There’s no denying it, the most wonderful time of year is almost here! So, we thought we’d put together a little post with all the good-to-know tips and advice for ordering with us this Christmas. We have a Christmas catalogue bursting with delicious festive meat, poultry, and all the trimmings. Below you will find info on how to order, our FAQ’s and our festive opening hours.
How to order:
- If you haven’t already, we recommend setting up an account with us. This way you can keep track of the orders you have placed, update billing and delivery details and save your basket if you’re not ready to checkout. You can set up an account at the checkout page also.
- Head to our Christmas Store and browse through the different categories adding to your basket as you go.
- Once you have finalised your order, head to the checkout page. You can select your shipping option as either Christmas Click and Collect from Hartley Farm or Christmas Local Delivery (5-mile radius of the farm shop). Please note: local delivery will only be available if you have entered your postcode and we deliver to your area. You can check if we cover your area for local delivery in our postcode checker banner at the top of the page.
- Once you have selected your shipping option, you can choose a date and timeslot. If your date or time slot is not available, it is likely that the date and time have sold out so please choose the next closest option.
- Once you have confirmed your shipping preference and paid for your order, you will receive a confirmation of the order by email with an order number. You will need your order number when you come to collect your order. You will also need to reference your order number should you wish to make any changes.
- Are all orders to be placed through the online shop? Yes! By ordering online, you can select a time slot to collect your order or choose local delivery. This means we will have your order ready for you when you come to collect and avoid the Christmas queues! If you are having any problems ordering or what you want isn’t on our online shop, please get in touch with us on 01225 864948 or email@example.com
- I want to order something that isn’t on the online shop. If what you want isn’t on our online shop, please get in touch with us by calling us on 01225 864948 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a minimum order amount? Yes, minimum orders are £40 for all online orders.
- What if my preferred collection of delivery slot isn’t available? In order to keep queuing times down and keep everyone distanced during a very busy time, each slot has a maximum capacity. Order early to avoid disappointment!
- Do you deliver? We have delivery slots for the 22nd and 23rd of December on a first-come-first-served basis. Delivery will be between 8 am and 6 pm on your chosen day. We will call in advance to confirm an approximate time closer to the time.
- Will you be open as normal during Christmas? Our farm shop will be open as normal on the run-up to Christmas for any top-ups or last-minute shopping needs! See below for our full opening hours.
- When is the last date for Christmas orders? The deadline for order changes is the 6th of December and the deadline for the last orders is the 13th of December.
- How do I collect my order? On the date and time of your order, head to the farm shop and the signage will point you to our collection point where we will have your order packed and ready for you.
Opening Hours over the Festive Season
22nd Dec 9 am – 5:30 pm
23rd Dec 8 am – 6 pm
24th Dec 8 am – 12 pm
25th to 27th Dec Closed
28th to 31st Dec 9 am – 4 pm
1st Jan Closed